Shangri-La Hotel Singapore Level 1
22 Orange Grove Road Singapore 2583500
Hotline: +65 6213 4398 / 4138
Monday – Sunday
Breakfast: 6.30am – 11.00am
Light snacks: 11.00am – 12.00pm | 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Lunch: 12.00pm – 3.00pm
Dinner: 6.00pm – 10.30pm
The Waterfall located at the Garden Wing within the fine Shangri-La, Singapore, The Waterfall is a top-notch Italian restaurant that promises to be “where the freshest seafood, handsome pastas and heirloom recipes come together in perfection”. Upon dining in the establishment, one will heartily agree.
Featuring the best of Chef de Cuisine Marco De Vincentis, The Waterfall is renowned for its authentic Southern Italian cuisine. Apart from sampling some of the freshest seafood and biting into the most palatable al dente pastas, you can also pair your foods with The Waterfall’s house wine, the red Sicilian Nero d’Avola in the unique Boccalino. That is, unless you would like to savour some of the fine sherries and grappas from the extensive and expansive wine collection.
To complement this charming Southern Italian experience, The Waterfall offers spectacular views of a free-form swimming pool amidst lush greenery in landscaped perfection. It is truly a treat for all senses.
Epicure Society exclusives
- Complimentary parking
- Enjoy complimentary glass of Prosecco or house wine for you and your guest OR
- Enjoy a complimentary bottle of Prosecco or house wine with a party of 4 diners
Terms and conditions:
- Complimentary self-parking for first 2 hours only.
- Not applicable on eve of and Public Holiday.
- Not valid on Valentine’s Day, Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day and 15 days of Chinese New Year.