Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore Lobby Level 22 Orange Grove Road Singapore 258350
Hotline: +65 6213 4398 / 4571
Monday – Sunday
Lunch: 12.00pm – 2.30pm
Dinner: 6.00pm – 10.30pm
Firmly established as one of the finest Japanese restaurants in Singapore, Nadaman Japanese Restaurant is where you want to be for a taste of the best Japanese cuisine. After all, this establishment’s history is absolutely impressive. Founded back in 1830 in Osaka, Japan by esteemed chef Mansuke Nadaya (Nadaman), the restaurant has grown from strength to strength, playing an important part in shaping the development of Japanese fine dining.
For the epicurean in you, you would be pleased to know that Nadaman Japanese Restaurant specialises in “Kaiseki”, a form of traditional Japanese cuisine known as “the art of transforming nature’s blessings into food”. Sample the Hiru Kaisei set to begin tempting your taste buds.
Here, they also pay particular attention to the décor to create a cohesive environment in which to enjoy the food. Their design philosophy is a mixture of old and new, putting tradition and modernity together in harmony, almost as a nod to the very cuisine they strive to create.
Epicure Society exclusives
- Complimentary parking
- Enjoy complimentary glass of Prosecco or house wine for you and your guest OR
- Enjoy a complimentary bottle of Prosecco or house wine with a party of 4 diners
Terms and Conditions:
- Complimentary self-parking for first 2 hours only.
- Not applicable on eve of and Public Holiday.
- Not valid on Valentine’s Day, Easter Sunday, Mothers’ Day and 15 days of Chinese New Year.