190 Orchard Boulevard Four Seasons Hotel Second Floor Singapore 248646
Hotline: +65 6831 7220
Monday – Sunday
Lunch: 11.30am – 2.30pm
Dinner: 6.00pm – 10.30pm
There must be something absolutely scrumptious about the dishes served at Jiang-Nan Chun if countless dignitaries and celebrities keep returning over and over again.
Famous for its selection of dim sum and meat dishes, this establishment boasts of the finest Cantonese cuisine. From masterfully made staples like the succulent siew mai and har gau to its signature wok-fried lobster with Spanish chorizo, everything served is a handcrafted gastronomical delight. Other specialties certainly include the traditional double-boiled herbal soups which have proven to be particularly soothing and nourishing for the skin.
Under the watchful eye of Executive Chef Alan Chan, only the freshest ingredients are used and prepared well so that every dish is handcrafted to perfection, each morsel deserving of praise. The truth is, the flavours are so nuanced that dining at Jiang-Nan Chun is simply an amazing sensorial affair.
Epicure Society exclusives
- Priority reservation
- Complimentary parking
- Enjoy complimentary house pour Prosecco or cocktail for you and your guest
- Enjoy a complimentary bottle of house pour Prosecco or wine for a party of 4 diners
Terms and conditions:
- Complimentary self parking is limited to first 3 hours.
- Not valid on eve of and public holiday.
- Offer is not valid on Valentine’s Day, Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Eve of and 15 days of Chinese New Year, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, as well as other blackout dates determined by the Hotel.
- Other terms and conditions apply.